Welcome to the ConfidenceLine™ - a confidential and secure ethics reporting system. This service is completely anonymous and we appreciate you letting us know about any possible fraud or unethical or inappropriate behaviour.
This service is quick, easy and completely safe. You can file your report through this secure website or by calling toll free at 1-800-661-9675. Our professionally-trained, bilingual agents are available 24 hours a day.
- Click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions.
- You will be given an anonymous User Name and Password, which has to be used for all communications. You can provide your name if you like, but it isn’t required.
- You will be asked to give information about the situation you’re reporting. If the questions don’t apply, skip them.
- ConfidenceLine’s professionally-trained agents will remove any identifying information from the report before sending it to the Medavie Blue Cross designate for follow up.
If you have documents, memos, photos, e-mails or any other supporting material you would like to include, these can be sent:
- By fax: (403) 266-3827
- By mail: 3402 8th Street SE, Calgary AB T2G 5S7
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Please ensure your documents are marked "Confidential" and are also marked with the User Name provided by the program.
To Update a Report or View a Response:
- You can update your file by entering information directly – and anonymously – over the internet or by phone.
- Log in using your User Name and Password provided by the program and type your message in the "New Notes" box and press the "Send" button. Once the identifying information has been removed, the information will be sent to Medavie Blue Cross.
- To receive a response, log in using your User Name and Password provided by the program and select Review/Update Existing Report.